BMCSTYLE BLOG

Words from a fashion obsessed, music motivated, cocktail drinking, in the kitchen with her heels on, kinda girl.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

FELLAS: JOIN THE CLUB

Club Monaco is one of my favorite stores to shop at for both men and women. If Banana Republic and Ralph Lauren had a baby, it would be named Club Monaco. I LIVE for a well dressed man! I always advise my male clientele to shop at stores where you can't go wrong. GUYS, shopping at Banana Republic, Club Monaco, or Ralph Lauren is a guaranteed win! I challenge each of you to walk out of any of those stores without anything less than an outfit that makes you feel like the confident gentleman that you are. Sometimes, all it takes is knowing where to shop. Shop at the stores that make you feel the most CONFIDENT, not the most comfortable. Knowing the difference between the two is half the battle!  Here are some of my favorite looks from Club Monaco S/S 2012....BE INSPIRED!
\




No comments:

Post a Comment