BMCSTYLE BLOG

Words from a fashion obsessed, music motivated, cocktail drinking, in the kitchen with her heels on, kinda girl.

Thursday, February 3, 2011

BOUTIQUE SPOTLIGHT: MIMI & RED

                              


Happy May Everyone! I hope you are all enjoying the Spring Season! I performed some much needed "Closet Therapy" on myself last weekend, and felt so relieved to have so much space in my closets! I also made a shopping list for myself of items to buy to help update my existing wardrobe. With my shopping list in hand and my spring trends in mind, I was ready to go shopping!


Boutique Spotlight

I recently started shopping at a fantastic boutique in North Park called "Mimi & Red". This gem has quickly become my go-to spot to find anything from polished casual day looks, to fun night time outfits. Mimi & Red opened in Spring 2007 and has quickly become a favorite place to shop for many stylish ladies around San Diego. The boutique offers both apparel and accessories for women, along with a cute selection of kids clothing. I also LOVE the fact that I never go over my budget at Mimi & Red - as all of their merchandise is super affordable for every Recessionista! Be sure to stop in and check out some of their fabulous summer collections!


BB Dakota Romper $72



BB Dakota Skirt $40
Tank Top $24



BB Dakota Romper $72
Hat $18




Dress $22
Belt $16
Clutch $33




Located at 3032 University Avenue
San Diego, CA 92104
(619) 298-7933




Bernadette Carrasco
Personal Wardrobe Stylist
 
WWW.BMCSTYLE.COM
WWW.TWITTER.COM/BMCSTYLE
WWW.BMCSTYLE.COM/BLOG
 forward to a friend

 

No comments:

Post a Comment