BMCSTYLE BLOG

Words from a fashion obsessed, music motivated, cocktail drinking, in the kitchen with her heels on, kinda girl.

Monday, February 27, 2012

SUIT SUPPLY S/S 2012

I can't tell you how much I appreciate a man in a well tailored suit! It is my weakness and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Women put so much thought and energy into looking their best on a daily basis. It's refreshing to see a man who does the same. A well tailored suit can perfom miracles for any man. So, when I stumbled upon this lookbook, I nearly booked an immediate flight to NY to visit this store in person. After a few minutes, I regained my composure and decided to spend hours on their website instead. Guys you MUST visit this site NOW! www.suitsupply.com Ladies, just go on there to drool over the models ;)








*via www.suitsupply.com*
        "Throw on a suit get it tapered up...."

No comments:

Post a Comment