BMCSTYLE BLOG

Words from a fashion obsessed, music motivated, cocktail drinking, in the kitchen with her heels on, kinda girl.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Happy 2013 Everyone!!!!! Yes I know, I've been BLAGGING...(Blogging+Lagging=Blagging). The second half of 2012 was extremely busy for me. I had quite a few personal and professional challenges to overcome. I'm extremely thankful for the strong team I have surrounding me. I couldn't have made it through without you! Lessons learned and now we are on to a new year, which means a new opportunity to reinvent yourself! I look forward to sharing my ongoing love affair with all things fashion with all of you. I'm so grateful to my devoted readers, those who I inspire, and all who have expressed how much they appreciate my little world of fashion wisdom on here! I never thought I would be in a position where I can affect so many different people in so many different ways. I am grateful for the opportunity and I will do my best to help keep you all dressed to IMPRESS in 2013!!!

CHEERZIES! xoB

No comments:

Post a Comment