BMCSTYLE BLOG

Words from a fashion obsessed, music motivated, cocktail drinking, in the kitchen with her heels on, kinda girl.

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

BOMB SQUAD

Continuing with our "90'S BACK" trends for fall, allow me to reintroduce you to the Bomber Jacket! This season's must have outerwear piece is here and ready to take flight. I feel myself leaning towards a more casual chic look for the fall/winter seasons, with touches of leather. I have also been doing more sneaker shopping lately...who am I??? In any case, the Bomber Jacket pairs well with denim and sneakers for a more casual look, or you can throw it on top of your skirt and booties look to dress it up a little. Either way, it is another 90's trend that has been resurrected! Get ready to drop a BOMB on em' ladies!





Shop the looks at Revolve Clothing

No comments:

Post a Comment