BMCSTYLE BLOG

Words from a fashion obsessed, music motivated, cocktail drinking, in the kitchen with her heels on, kinda girl.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fall Head Over Heels for Henri....

I recently had to do a little birthday shopping for a fabulous woman, who can be a little difficult to shop for at times. After searching countless sites, Nordies/Bloomies/etc.., I thought what about Henri Bendel. As soon as I walked into the delicious store, I fell in LOVE! I was immediately drawn to the AMAZING accessories. Cocktail rings, earrings, bracelets and more were screaming my name! As I sunk further into Henri Bendel Heaven, I realized they also had the cutest clutches and cosmetic bags. But my absolute FAVORITE MUST HAVE were the cashmere leopard print ballet slippers! TO DIE FOR!

This wonderful experience was completed with amazing customer service and beautiful gift wrapping! I highly recommend you visit this gem of a store the next time you are shopping for a special gift! www.HenriBendel.com









No comments:

Post a Comment