BMCSTYLE BLOG

Words from a fashion obsessed, music motivated, cocktail drinking, in the kitchen with her heels on, kinda girl.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

FANCY FLATS

Every girl knows that when the sun goes down, the heels go UP! Right ladies?! However, as much as I could walk, run, and dance all night in my heels, I do look forward to a nice "flats" day. A day where I can rock a polished casual look and a pair of my favorite flats! Lately, it seems as though ballet flats have been making a come back and I can't say I'm mad about it. I refused to wear them for as long as possible, but designers keep stepping their shoe game up, offering us some of the chicest flats I've ever seen! They are simply irresistible! So, ladies, you now have my permission to rock a flat at least once a week this summer! Guys, if you want to see us in heels, take us out!

Steve Madden

Sam Edelman

Betsey Johnson

Born

Nine West



No comments:

Post a Comment